Give you peace of mind, for wherever the road takes you.
Umbrella and Excess Liability Coverage
- Provides excess, higher, limits ‘above’ the limits of underlying, primary, liability policies are exhausted by the payment of claims;
- In certain cases an umbrella (but not an excess policy) can ‘drop down” and pick up where the underlying, primary, policy leaves off when the aggregate limit of the underlying policy is exhausted by the payment of claims;
- In certain cases an umbrella liability policy (but not an excess policy) can provide protection against some claims that are not covered by the underlying policies. In these cases you pay a small ‘deductible’, called a self-insured retention (SIR), and then the umbrella insurer begins to defend you and, if needed, pay damages for negligence your business is found liable for from the loss.
- Alternative Risk Financing, including Captives and Risk-Sharing Pools
- Claims Management & Administration
- General Property and Casualty Insurance
- Group Health Insurance & Employee Benefit’s
- Malpractice and Errors & Omissions
- Pension & Retirement Plans
- Professional Liability including Directors and Officers and Employment Practices
- Risk Management & Loss Control Services
- Workers Compensation and Employers Liability